Friday, March 30, 2007

MY PROFILE

My name is Abdul Khan. I have earned two Master degrees in Forestry: one degree from Pakistan and the second degree from Canada. I strongly believe in myself as an expert on " Sustainable Development". My vision of sustainable development is different from my contemporary experts on sustainable development. My contemporary experts when talk about sustainable development, they focus their thoughts on economy and environment. Some experts are more inclined towards environment, and some more inclined towards economy, and some hold the middle ground, a little bit of both. My vision of sustainable development is that the focus of sustainable development should be on communities, economy, and environment. I want the experts to take into account the impact of their actions on people, economy, and environment. My research on sustainable community indicators is posted under the title "sustainability".

No comments: